Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Chaos Dwarf Bloodbowl Team

I finished this team towards the end of 2010. I've had them assembled and undercoated for years and had only managed to paint a few when I used them last in a league. I stripped the painted ones and changed the colour scheme to something I was more happy with. I usually call this team the Blackwater Ravens when playing with them.

These models are from Games Workshop, with the Minotaur being an old 2nd Edition model.





I deviated from the standard orc green hobgoblin skin to go with something a little more palid to suit the underground life these guys are used to. The skin was painted with Desert Yellow, shaded with Devlan Mud then highlights re-applied with Desert Yellow up to Kommando Khaki.

2 comments:

  1. I'm quite sure I've already said this in some forum, but I like the hobs colour scheme a lot!
    Great looking team, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful team and great blog!
    Following :-)

    ReplyDelete